RELE.AI Terms and Conditions Agreement
By purchasing, using or applying all or part of any service offered by RELE.AI, which RELE.AI defines as the Services, you are becoming a client (“the Client”) of RELE.AI and you agree and fully accept without limitation as legally binding these Terms and Conditions Agreement (T&C).
The following description of the Services clarifies what the Client is buying and how it works. RELE.AI is software-as-a-service (“SAAS”) that allows the Client to save messages or complete conversations from different Instant Messaging systems like WhatsAPP and others in the CRM of the Client. The saved conversations can be complemented with additional data generated by the Client.
RELE.AI is regularly updating its website www.rele.ai where the Client can learn about additional features launched by RELE.AI.
Any update of the T&C or of the Services posted on the website of RELE.AI is automatically integrated as part of the agreement between the Client and RELE.AI.
The Services Disclosure is part of the T&C and is part the agreement between the Client and RELE.AI
RELE.AI’s Services Disclosure is intended to specifically highlight the following:
- Responsibility of the Client: to benefit from all advantages of RELE.AI, the Client is required to provide certain resources like, but not limited to: 1. A project manager, 2. Client’s own technical capabilities
- It is solely the responsibility of the Client to keep all contact data up to date, define internal regulations for the Client for the usage of the data, define internal processes and any other requirement of the Client organization to maximize the usage of the Services.
- It is not the responsibility of RELE.AI to assure the accuracy of the data stored by the Client. RELE.AI is fulfilling the legal requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation. RELE.AI does not process or store any of the messages of the Client.
- RELE.AI could, from time to time, enable the Client to use a “Beta Version” of its Services. In such a case, the Client will be informed by email prior to the usage of the Beta Version. RELE.AI is hereby stating that:
- The usage of Services by the Client of any Beta Version is subject to full confidentiality
- RELE.AI will contact the Client and request feedback from the Client to the usage of the Beta Services
- RELE.AI provides such Beta Services without any warranty
- RELE.AI may terminate or modify the Services of the Beta Version at any given point of time, without any obligation for announcing the termination or modification
- RELE.AI is not liable to any damage of any kind in any amount related to the usage of the Beta Version by the Client
- 30 Days Free Trial (“Free Trial”): RELE.AI is enabling any registered Client a free of charge trial of the Services of 30 days. Following the Free Trial, the Client can subscribe to the Services. In case that the Client is not subscribing to the paid Services RELE.AI will discontinue and terminate the Services. Upon the termination of the Service, all user Client data will be deleted (phone number, email address, full name). RELE.AI does not store any of the conversational data.
The prices are posted by RELE.AI on the website https://rele.ai/user-pricing/.
Entreprises with more than 100 paid users can request a specific price offer.
All prices are fixed. From time to time, price adjustment may take place. RELE.AI will inform the Client directly via email or any other digital form agreed with the Client.
Per default, all communications per email or any other digital form agreed with the Client are final.
New Services may be priced differently. If the Client opts for the New Services, price differences may occur resulting in a higher price than the initial Services.
Additional users by the Client must be paid immediately upon the activation of the additional users.
All payments are due prior to the start of the Services.
RELE.AI accepts payment by credit card in the currency published on the website of RELE.AI. The Client authorizes RELE.AI to charge the Client credit card for all fees payable during the subscription term.
Enterprises with more than 100 users may pay by bank transfer to the account of RELE.AI printed on the invoice issued by RELE.AI to the Client. The Client will bear all charges of the banks for the execution of payment. Payment must take place within 10 working days after issuance of the invoice.
During the subscription period, no price decrease will take place independently of the number of users or the Services.
RELE.AI has a no-refund policy
Upon renewal of the Agreement, RELE.AI will review, following a request by the Client, the pricing and or other conditions of the Agreement. This includes yearly membership, which will be automatically renewed unless cancelled by the Client.
Services – Subscription Term and Termination
The initial subscription period will be set to 1 (one) year unless otherwise specified in the Client’s order. Any subscription, independently of the subscription period, is automatically renewed unless the renewal is terminated by the Client. A termination of the renewal must be provided by email to email@example.com and must include the complete name and the email address of the Client. The termination notice should be sent to RELE.AI not later than 30 days prior to the end of the subscription date.
RELE.AI does not reimburse its Client in case of early termination of the subscription..
RELE.AI may suspend a Client’s access to the Services without notice for use of the Services in any case that the Client violates applicable local, state, federal, or foreign laws or regulations or the terms of this T&C.
While we do not store the Client data in general, the Client agree that we may, without notice, review, edit and delete any of the Client data or materials that state authorities or in some cases RELE.AI determine, in good faith, violate these terms. RELE.AI does not have any duty to prescreen, control, monitor or edit the Client data or materials prior to editing or deleting the data.
RELE.AI will notice the Client of non-payment of any amount due. RELE.AI may suspend any or all of the Services of the Client within eight (8) working days after the notice. Should the Client dispute the applicable charges reasonably and in good faith, RELE.AI will abstain from suspending the Services as long as the Client is cooperating with RELE.AI to resolve the dispute. Should RELE.AI suspend some or all Services for unpaid bills, RELE.AI will charge a re-activation fee of a full 1 month to reinstate the Services.
During a trial period, RELE.AI may suspend the Services without notice.
Access and Outages
During the Client subscription, RELE.AI will provide the Client access to use the Services as described in this T&C. At the discretion of RELE.AI, the Client may receive access to additional Services of RELE.AI or some of its partners.
RELE.AI is connecting the Client through publicly available applications like WhatsApp or others (“Instant Messaging Apps”), The legal binding relationship is only between the Client and the Instant Messaging Apps. RELE.AI is not responsible technically, legally or commercially for any suspension, termination, shutdown of the Instant Messaging Apps and the Client.
RELE.AI is connecting the Client to some Customer Relationship Management Systems (“CRMs”) which have been solely decided by the Client. RELE.AI is not responsible technically, legally or commercially for any suspension, termination, shutdown of the CRMs and the Client.
The services provided by the Instant Messaging Apps and /or CRMs (“the Service Providers”) may either temporarily or permanently become unavailable. In cases of temporary outage, RELE.AI will continue to try to provide the Services once the Service Providers will reestablish their services. RELE.AI does not bear any commercial or financial responsibility herfore. In case that any of the Service Providers terminates its services permanently, RELE.AI will inform the Client within a reasonable time frame about this change.
Use and Limitations of Use
The Client agrees to fully comply with the T&C of RELE.AI. By using the Services of RELE.AI, the Client fully agrees to comply with the terms and conditions and other rules published by the Service Providers.
The Client agrees not to:
- Use or launch any automated system, including, but not limited to ”robots,” or “spiders” that would generate more messages than an average person could generate at any given point of time.
- Use the Services in an harmful way that could damage, disable, overload and or have other negative effects on the Services or the services of the Service Providers.
- Use unauthorized means to access the Services or the services of the Service Providers
- Use the Services for any purpose or in any manner that is unlawful or prohibited by this T&C.
The Client commits to immediately notify RELE.AI in the case of any unauthorized use of the Client users’ identifications and passwords or the account or accounts of the Client by emailing to RELE.AI support at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org and clearly describing the issue and the infringement that took place.
The Client agrees that the Client will in no way attempt to reverse-engineer the Services.
The Client agrees that the Client will not use the Services to collect, manage or process “sensitive information” as defined by the law in the respective country or countries of the Client. r local law, and further agree that we shall have no liability that may result from the Client or use of the Services to collect or manage sensitive information.
The Client agrees that RELE.AI does not support for and offers no warranties regarding any third-party site or product used by the Client in relation to the Services.
RELE.AI is publishing on the website www.rele.ai all available means of Customer Support.
The Client agrees and is committed to honor all proprietary rights of RELE.AI. This T&C permits the Client access to and use of the Services, and the Client is not granted a license to any software by this T&C. The Services are protected by intellectual property laws, all Services belong to and are the property of RELE.AI or licensors of RELE.AI , RELE.AI retains all ownership rights to them. The Client agrees not to copy, rent, lease, sell, distribute, or create derivative works based on the content or the Services in whole or in part, by any means, except as expressly authorized in writing by RELE.AI. RELE.AI’s trademarks include, but aren’t limited to, the logo found on this page and the Client may not use any of these without our prior written permission.
During the course of the business relationship between the Client and RELE.AI, the Parties may, from time to time, exchange information that either the Client or RELE.AI deem “confidential.”
The recipient of such information will:
- protect the confidentiality of such information using the same degree of care that it uses with its own confidential information of similar nature, but with no less than reasonable care,
- not use any such information for any purpose outside the scope of this T&C,
- not disclose such information to any third party (except our third party service providers),
- will assure that any of, but not limited to, its employees, contractors or advisors is subject to this confidentiality
- Upon notice of termination of the relationship, any confidential information should be either returned to the initial owner or completely destroyed.